Banana Nut Bread–My favorite.

I got this recipe from a room mate a long time ago who got it from her mom who got it from someone else.  So, let’s just say it’s a hand-me-down recipe well worth holding onto.

Banana Bread [1024x768]

Banana Nut Bread

  • 3-4 ripe bananas
  • ½ c. butter
  • 1 c. sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 4 T. sour cream
  • 2 c. flour
  • ¼ t. salt
  • 1 t. baking soda
  • ½ c. walnuts
  • Cream butter and sugar; add chunks of bananas, eggs and sour cream.  Mix well in blender.  Sift flour, salt and soda. Add, stir and bake at 325 F. for 1 hour and 15 minutes in large bread pan. Yields 1 large loaf.

Comments

The DeGiulio's said…
Love banana bread! Great, now I will have to make some...something about being pregnant seeing something or hearing someone talk about food then I have to have some lol.

Popular Posts