Banana Nut Bread–My favorite.

I got this recipe from a room mate a long time ago who got it from her mom who got it from someone else.  So, let’s just say it’s a hand-me-down recipe well worth holding onto.

Banana Bread [1024x768]

Banana Nut Bread

  • 3-4 ripe bananas
  • ½ c. butter
  • 1 c. sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 4 T. sour cream
  • 2 c. flour
  • ¼ t. salt
  • 1 t. baking soda
  • ½ c. walnuts
  • Cream butter and sugar; add chunks of bananas, eggs and sour cream.  Mix well in blender.  Sift flour, salt and soda. Add, stir and bake at 325 F. for 1 hour and 15 minutes in large bread pan. Yields 1 large loaf.

Comments

The DeGiulio's said…
Love banana bread! Great, now I will have to make some...something about being pregnant seeing something or hearing someone talk about food then I have to have some lol.

Popular posts from this blog

2016 Williams Christmas Letter, the long version.

Happy Birthday to the Bear and the Burrito!

No more monkeys jumping on the bed!