“Aaaawwwwwoooooo!!!”

gray_wolf Okay, I couldn’t help it, I had to share with you a photo of the wolf pack for New Moon.  It just had to be done and I  must say, they chose wisely.  This is only 4 of them, so we’re missing at least 2 for this film and then a couple more for Eclipse.  As I said, “Aaaawwwwwoooooo!!!” 

Wolves

Anyway, I am a married woman and will restrain myself from further elaboration, thus leaving all comments to be made by each viewer alone.  From an artistic point of view, I think Mr. Michelangelo would have asked for these dudes to stand still while he made space for them on someone’s ceiling. 

Comments

Mommy Of 2 said…
Ok, I almost made a post of this:) To red to do so:) But I will say, I am looking forward to this movie!!! Oh, an I see you are reading or have read Graceling...It was a great book!!!
Brenny said…
Such cute pups...



And I'll be smiling the rest of the day. Many thanks...
etosamoe said…
Who needs them? I, your hubby, can do that [flex] . . . no wait [flex] . . . ow, my back. . . little help here! . . . ahh, thanks. . . let me get the spray tan, and give me 6 months. . . er. . . I mean 2 years in a gym and I'll show you a wolfpack sixpack!

[sigh] who needs a sixpack when I've got a keg? :(
Heatherlyn said…
Where's Jacob? How are they going to make him look 25 too?
Melisa said…
Becky. Thank you.

sesha
RHI'S PLACE said…
I don't know I still think Hugh Jackman is much better shirtless. Now don't all of you come after me. :)
mommymuse said…
PS--I TOTALLY agree with the Hugh Jackman fan!
Natalie said…
Ha ha ha. I agree with your Michaelangelo theory. Amber will be thrilled! Well, maybe not, as this revelation may create some competition for her attention between the Wolf Pack and Edward.

Popular posts from this blog

2016 Williams Christmas Letter, the long version.

Happy Birthday to the Bear and the Burrito!

No more monkeys jumping on the bed!