Rusty Shovel Muscles

Actually, I don’t think I have shovel muscles but was making them up as I went along.  They are there only in spirit and it took a ton of spirit to move all of that snow.  I told Chris that I wanted to shovel because then I could get a workout.  1/4 of the way in I realized I should have hired those 3 boys who came by trying to earn money for shoveling snow.  The thing is, they were way to pricey and wouldn’t take my offered two bits.  Kids now-a-days.
 

Here you see Thing 1 and Thing 2 enjoying their ketchup with fries.  Yes, I know my girls have the hair styles of lions but what can you do?  Have any of you tried to groom a moving target?

IMG_1576 [1024x768]

IMG_1575 [1024x768]

Comments

Jen Holden said…
Cant believe how much snow we got! Love the pictures of your cute girls.

Popular posts from this blog

2016 Williams Christmas Letter, the long version.

Happy Birthday to the Bear and the Burrito!

No more monkeys jumping on the bed!