The Lady Weighs-alott!

Here it is, the Belly in its 36th week of twin pregnancy.  If you were at the grocery store this morning, I was the one who would take 5 steps, stop, adjust pants and pull shirt back down and then repeat that dance again 5 steps later.

36 weeks c [640x480]

I got yet another congratulatory adieu today at the doctor’s office as I proved once more my inability to dilate until the actual due date and beyond.  I’ll just keep waiting to go into labor or look forward, with an eye glued to the calendar, for the 13th to arrive.

Do we like the picture of me next to my youngest son.  It’s like those samples for size comparisons one sees on containers for various items.  This is one granule of slow release fertilizer next to a quarter.  This is an atom next to a dime (where is it?).  This is me next to a 4 year old and his plastic ostrich (wow!).

Comments

Brenny said…
Love the play on Tennyson. And you look great! All that moaning and groaning had me expecting something frightening, but you are the cutest pregnant lady I've seen in a long time. How do make having twins looks so effortless?
Andrew Bosley said…
You look great Becky! Seriously adorable! Good luck with the last few weeks!
maren
Heatherlyn said…
You look great for being 36 weeks pregnant with twins!!!!!!!!! Although, I must admit, much larger than the osterich!
Mrs. Gorbe said…
You are absolutely adorable!!:) I can't wait to see those baby girls via online pictures:)
Jaylan said…
You look great really! I think you are kind of small actually for twins! Your hair is beautiful:)
Jaylan said…
Sorry that last comment is from me, Rebecca not my husband! (as is this obviously)
Melissa said…
I think you look great! I agree with Rebecca- you look small for twins and your hair is beautiful!
Hopefully you dilate better than me. (I never have dilated and I have two kids- go figure!)
The SMITH's said…
Becky you look great! I was that big w/only ONE child. By the last trimester I was looking for XXL maternity clothes... by the way very hard to find. You are so BEAUTIFUL!
Panamamama said…
I agree, you look great! Exciting!
Kate said…
Hang in there! You gestate beautiflly! Can't wait to come help hold and change.(do you like how I just invite myself, hope that's ok) :)
mommymuse said…
And yet the rest of you has remained oh so small & thin-like...most definitely not fair! You make "pregnant with twins" look GOOOOOOOOOOOD!
Deanne said…
You look great! I love the belly shot. Glad to hear your pregnancy is still going well and the twins will be in there a few more weeks (even though it will be slightly uncomfortable for you =)!
The Earls said…
You look awesome! I know you feel huge, but you don't look huge, especially for twins! Hang in there, time's getting closer.
Welch Mom said…
All I can say is that You look absolutely beautiful!
wowza, Agent B! You look faaaabulous!! I can not WAIT to see this two beautiful girls!!!!!!!!!!

Popular Posts