Miracles

My husband, Chris, sent me this link to an interview on the Today show with the Staker family.  It’s a miraculous story worth hearing.  Chris had served a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Ukraine from 1994-1996 and served as a missionary companion with baby Bronson’s father, Matt.  Make sure you have a tissue on hand.  Also check out their blog which documents their experience and its many miracles.

image

Today Show Interview

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/35833923#35833923

Staker Family Blog:

http://stakerzxposed.blogspot.com/

Comments

Mama Kat said…
I read about this on their blog! It was so heartbreaking and I'm SO glad it had a happy ending!! I didn't know they were on the Today show though!
Heatherlyn said…
I couldn't read through their blog because everything was centered. Which is OK for one post at a time but I just can't wrap my eyes around a LOT of that. I'm curious though now!

Popular posts from this blog

2016 Williams Christmas Letter, the long version.

Happy Birthday to the Bear and the Burrito!

No more monkeys jumping on the bed!