Kiss me under the mistletoad!

image

I just love going to movies during the holidays and Christmas time is an especially fun time to go.  I tried really hard to be lazy today and going to see Disney’s The Princess and the Frog was a big part of achieving that goal.  What a delightful film!  Everyone, except for Isaac, enjoyed it.  Isaac’s complaint was that it was a “girl show,” though I still heard him laughing.  It had a wonderful story line, animation, humor, music, and  it even included a few important lessons for adults and children alike.  I totally recommend this “girl show” to anyone, even families with all male children like ours.

Comments

panamamama said…
My kids all loved it! (Even the boys!) I thought the Shadowman was scary, myself but they said it was "okay, mommy."
My son (7), got to watch this movie with his school on a field trip/treat right before Christmas break. He was thinking it was a "girl" show, too, but enjoyed it after all.
Heatherlyn said…
Everyone deserves a lazy day every so often!

Popular posts from this blog

No more monkeys jumping on the bed!

2016 Williams Christmas Letter, the long version.

Three…not terrible like the twos but not far behind!