I took the challenge again from “Mama’s Losin’ It!!”
1. Holes in my kids socks. I do not darn socks. I’ve started returning them to their drawer if the holes are only in the heels. But once they turn into a form of toe-less foot glove, I have to dispose of them. The boys are running low on socks.
3. Crumbs in bed. Isaac, thank you for bringing your toast into my bed.
4. My blood shot eye. I’m not a Cyclops, I do have two eyes, but one has been bloodshot for about 2 months now, and I’m starting to wonder if I’m just going to look tired for the rest of my life.
5. A two way stop up the street that should be a 4 way stop. It just should be, end of story.
6. Leg hair that won’t stop growing. I’ve heard that it even keeps growing after you’re dead! Ew!!! “Hey, Mr. Undertaker, could you throw a razer in here before you bury me?”
8. My bangs. Need I say more? See earlier post for my opinions on the status of my hair.
9. Sand on the entry way tile. Thanks to the boys’ elementary school playground, I now have what should be outdoors, indoors. Not that I mind walking on sand in the house, but my feet are already way past the point of necessary exfoliation and are now desperate for something more akin to moisturizing slime.
10. De-turding my granola. I love Quaker Oats Granola, but I don’t like raisins in it. They do sell one without raisins, but not at the store near us. So, every morning before I’m about to enjoy granola yumminess, I have to “de-turd” my cereal. It only reminds me of the unpleasant stuff because after I look in the white porcelain sink dotted with raisins, it looks just like a mouse and his family of mice-lings, have spent the night there, and apparently after a rather bounteous Thanksgiving feast.