9 Groveling Lepers

On the 9th day of December my true loves gave to me, 9 groveling lepers.

BlackKnight_Atlas1 

Chris and I were so fortunate as to have been invited to a Madrigal Dinner by my wonderful and very talented cousin Tessa.  The dinner was superb and the entertainment hilarious.  Tessa was a beggar, wrapped in rags resembling those worn by lepers, crawling all over the floor fighting over the coins we patrons would throw her's and the other beggars' way.  We had to buy our silverware and give kisses to the salt holders to season our very bland potatoes (I wonder how many germs we all got from that shared cheek).  The highlights were the play, containing a great villain named Knight Crawler in love with Ashes-Zelda (cousin of Cinderella) and of course the choral music.  By the way, thank you G.& G. W. for the watching of our 3 cute little beggars. 

Comments

Popular Posts