7 things made in China and Buzz vs. the McMob

On the 7th day of Christmas my true loves gave to me, 7 things made in China.

amish

"Fern, look at what this says, can you believe it?"

Reed first noticed it when he took off his imitation Amish hat (we got that on PA in an Amish store). There it was in the lining, "Made in China". So much for authentic Amish goods. In an exasperated tone Reed said, "Everything is made in China!" After which Reed and Douglas went around the kitchen looking at the bottoms of things to see where they were made, showing me that I no longer lived in America but Beijing.

On the 8th day of Christmas my true loves gave to me, 8 mountains of messes.

There may have been more than eight but however many there were they are now all gone. Yes, to our great and almost heart stopping surprise, Reed and Douglas cleaned up the basement. I'm still sitting here in a state of awe, wow. Of course we had to remind them that Santa Clause would be coming and if he saw that they had all of these un-cared for toys on the ground he might not be inclined to leave more only to be destroyed in the next Buzz Lightyear vs. the McDonald's toys battle sequence.

Comments

Melissa said…
Make sure no one puts anything made from China in their mouth! They are out to get us with that lead paint!

Popular Posts