Blog in need of some pizzazz!

Help...I really haven't exerted too much effort in making my blog layout look interesting. In my attempt today, I seem to have a problem with getting my all my ducks in a row, or at least in the designated box.  If there is anyone out there who knows of a SIMPLE source for fun or at least interesting blog templates let me know.  It would even be fun to make my own, but that may require taking a graphic design class for which I am not currently in the market for.  By the way, Jeannette, I love your title for yours, sooo cute!

Comments

Melisa said…
I just use Pyzam. I've been happy with it. But my blog isn't all fancy, scrapbooking cute looking either...
Jayne said…
I'm actually a fan of plain blogs. The overly swirly blogs give me a headache to read.
It took me a year and a half to venture into the world of blog templates. But when I did, I found some really cute ones at thecutestblogontheblock.com.
Good luck!
Natalie said…
Google "Cutest Blog on the Block"; they have darling layouts. Also, I'll email you some really easy instructions to make your own background. It's really simple (I'll try to remember, I mean, since I seem to be loosing my mind at a more rapid rate these days). I wouldn't worry about blog pizzaz, though, because your words are marvelous!

Popular posts from this blog

No more monkeys jumping on the bed!

2016 Williams Christmas Letter, the long version.

Three…not terrible like the twos but not far behind!