Sunday, June 29, 2008

Jurassic Trials

gymnasts 

We were watching the gymnastics Olympic trials the other day and Reed was having a hard time pronouncing and remembering the word gymnastics. Today, while he was watching something, I guess there was an ad for the gymnastics trials, so, knowing how much I like watching them he called out to let me know they were on, "Mommy, the Jurassics are on!" I suppose that's what they would call it if I were competing in the events. "Here comes Tyrannosaurus Becks, ha, ha, did you see that Bob?  She can't even reach her arms up to the bar!"

trex

3 comments:

Melisa said...

That picture is disturbing. ;)

You crack me up. I have the weakest arms ever. But I guess you know that having witnessed me collapse on them in cardio class...

Sorensens said...

hehehehe, that is pretty cute, I just love some of the things kids come up with and of course your pictures are always a good laugh too.

Natalie said...

I'm about to wet my pants because I'm laughing so hard. Your kids say the funniest things and I loved your T-Becks comment. You really should start a radio show or be a blogger for some major media outlet. You are the best writer!