The rules of the game should be posted at the beginning of the post. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I love to travel and learn about different cultures and languages. I want to learn to speak the musical language, Italian. I'm so dedicated that I have a book in the bathroom that's supposed to teach the language. No I don't spend that much time in the bathroom, but you never know when you'll get a chance to read.
2. A lot of weird things happen to me. I've told some about how I swallowed a drill bit at the Dentist office. I was 7 mos. pregnant and the dentist freaked out and sent me strait to the hospital. They retrieved it with no damage to my intestines. A few months ago I sewed over my middle finger, ouch! It went in 3 times and I had to pull the broken needle out the other side of my finger, yuck! Almost passed out. (on a side note, I'm also not a very good speller, sorry readers)
3. I love to read good books. It is easy for me to get hooked on a series and require that I read them all in a short period of time. The most recent have been the Harry Potters and the Twilight series (so awesome). Of course I become the worst mom on earth while I do this. Mr. TV comes in and babysits my kids for me, but I do manage to feed them, just not myself.
4. I love pens! Cool pens that have great color and flow when you write. If I ever have an insatiable desire to buy something and I don't have unlimited funds, I find a wonderful pen and am satisfied.
5. I have some very eclectic music preferences. I like opera, choral music, country, classical, a little jazz, 80-90s pop, it just depends on my mood. Lately my mood has been in the minor Russian choral pieces and Chopin. By the way, I even have a yodeling CD, it's way cool or as they would say wunderbar!
6. In the past 7 years, since Chris and I got married, I've been slowly converted to Sci-fi shows. I like Star Trek: Next Generation, Stargate, Battlestar Galactica, but I won't watch Deep Space9, those Firangi are way too ugly to have to look at for an hour. Chris is so proud when I actually quote from one of those sh0ws. Like, " I have an odd craving for a live Kolar beast." Though, I do have to put my foot down when it comes to watching Planet of the Apes and Soilent Green. I've seen them both once and that's all I can handle. 1960-1970 sci-fi is so weird!
For a Monday morning that's the best I can come up with.
Tagged: Jeannette, Heidi, Naomi, Gavin, Matt and Leigh, and Amanda