"Look out for Mr. Stork"


No, I am not expecting. Today we were watching Dumbo and in the beginning all of the zoo animals are getting a special delivery from a flock of storks. The song that goes with it goes "look out for Mr. Stork…" Douglas, sometimes Mr. Literal asked "why do you need to watch out for storks? " A simple question. I asked him why he thought we needed to watch out for storks and he figured it's because they'll bite you or poke you with their sharp beaks. I yet again escaped having to go into details on how babies come. I've been pretty lucky in explaining how babies get out of my tummy since I had a c-section.

Comments

Welch Mom said…
Alright Becky I am so glad you found the one thing that is good about C-Sections because I would not wish them for anyone. Thanks for putting a positive to it!
etosamoe said…
You're pregnant! Wow! . . . Oh, wait, I'd know about that I guess. I love Douglas' explanations.

XOXO Chris

Popular posts from this blog

2016 Williams Christmas Letter, the long version.

Happy Birthday to the Bear and the Burrito!

No more monkeys jumping on the bed!