Family Vacation, at last!!!!!

I have not blogged for an ETERNITY, so here I go!

After at least 11 hours on the road, we finally got down to see the family and the beach. Oh, how I missed the smell of salt water and that cool breeze that comes from the ocean! Yes, I swam but those pictures, along with the Loch Ness monster ones, have been long lost. Each kid had their favorite day and activity. Mine was the beach, Mr. I loved picking raspberries, the girls weren't sure if they liked the beach or swimming in aunt Heidi’s pool most. We all got sunburns and for some, in some not so fortunate places. I finally bought a back scratcher to reach the itchy stage of the burn. It's not polite to ask anyone standing near you to scratch your back, or at least that's what I've heard. It's nice to be back, but I still wouldn't mind owning a beach house, hut, or sand castle. We didn’t make it to Disneyland this time as such a trip would cost us at least a thousand dollars with the 7 of us.  That’s one we’ll have to save up for.
















IMG_4254IMG_4261



More to come from the rest of our trip!

Comments

Melissa said…
It was so fun to see you! Glad you had a good trip, aside from sunburns!

Popular Posts