Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It’s the most wonderful time of the year…and the next year

The Christmas Robot
IMG_9392 [800x600]
A gift from Aunt Dani and Uncle Michael.  Very cool!
Happy New Year!!!
IMG_9405 [1024x768]
Reed and Douglas managed to stay up with us till midnight in order to share in some Welches Red Grape Sparkling Cider.  Quite tasty in my adorable glasses I got for Christmas from aunt Jodi.
IMG_9412 [1024x768]
IMG_9410 [1024x768]
I for one was ready to go to bed at 10pm but was encouraged by Reed to stay up till the ball dropped.  I’m old.

2 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

That glasses are quite adorable. Ha we were in bed by 10, I dont mind staying up late until come next morning & Bailee's wide awake at 8-8:30 which is not bad but I feel like I need to sleep for a few more hours.

-Ang said...

Yea, we didn't make it either -don't worry -you're not the only one who's old ;), but I plan to start some traditions in years to come that will encourage staying up -like scrapbooking :D.