Dop Stooing that!

This evening, Isaac had been just as naughty as I could handle for the night, and while he lay sprawled out on the living room full of giggles, I came and stood over him trying to give him my most serious of looks.  The words I said didn’t make much sense because, besides mixing up the first letters of my words:  “Dop stooing that!”, I also stood next to both Miriam and Elizabeth who were imitating my exact stance, legs slightly parted, arms folded, and also looking down at Isaac.  As a result I got more giggles from Isaac, a few from myself, and decided on a new strategy which meant calling everyone to dinner. 

Comments

Melissa said…
Giggles are hard to control in little boys! Food always makes for a good change of pace.
Your girls are so, so cute as pioneers!

Popular posts from this blog

No more monkeys jumping on the bed!

2016 Williams Christmas Letter, the long version.

Three…not terrible like the twos but not far behind!