I seem to have been tagged, so here we go...

4 JOBS I HAVE HAD

*BYU Info Operator

*Life guard at Raging Waters

*I can’t remember exactly what I did, but it was at a commercial

airline parts company and reminds me a lot of the show

The Office with its set of Michaels, Jans, Pams, Jims, and Dwights.

*Accounts payable/receivable at an ambulance company, you can call me “Temp.”


4 MOVIES I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER…

*Pride and Prejudice (A&E version loyalist)

*The Court Jester

*Lord of the Rings

*Harry Potter movies


4 PLACES I’VE LIVED…

*Rancho Cucamonga, CA

*Lansing, MI

*Tokyo, Japan

*Vienna, Austria


4 TV SHOWS I LOVE

*The Office

*Law & Order: SVU

*As Time Goes By

*What not to Wear


4 FAVORITE FOODS

*Chocolate

*In-n-Out cheese burger

*Oriental Chicken Salad

*Enchiladas


4 WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY

*bank site

*email

*Blog land

*Martha Stewart


4 PLACES I’D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW…

*Alaska

*Hawaii

*Vienna

*Switzerland


4 FRIENDS I WANT TO TAG…

*Chris W.

*Jeannette N.

*Kim H.

*Gavin J.

Comments

Brynn said…
Hey, I like tagging you!

Popular posts from this blog

No more monkeys jumping on the bed!

2016 Williams Christmas Letter, the long version.

Three…not terrible like the twos but not far behind!